Fifteen days till Christmas ya’ll. Have you put together stockings yet for your friends/family/whoever you’re putting stockings together for this year? I still have a few things to get for my little family, so I thought it might be helpful to put together a list of stocking stuffer ideas for those of you still on the hunt!
- Slate Blue Cross-Back Kitchen Apron from Food52 is perfect for keeping yourself clean and looking good at the same time. Cross-back strings in the back keep it from slipping in the front. And the best news, you can wash and dry it just like everything else.
- Flame Blackened Coffee Scoop. This coffee scoop is flat on the back side which allows you to measure out the coffee and set the spoon on the table without spilling on the counter and having to remeasure. A genius invented this scoop. Or at least someone who had already had their cup of coffee for the day.
- Carry-on Old Fashioned Cocktail Kit. Make air travel a little more bearable even if you’ve got the middle seat. Seriously, it’s the funnest.
- Egg Separator. If you don’t like getting your hands messy when you’re making mayonnaise or merengue then you should buy it. It comes in blue or white. And also, it’s pretty.
- Bourbon Maple Syrup. This is a good decision for all your breakfast needs (or dinner if you’re Buddy the Elf). And since I try and put bourbon in anything and everything—this saves me the trouble of mixing it with my syrup.
- Reclaimed Knife Grabber. This knife holder is beautiful. I have one just like it. It frees up counter space and adds a rustic elegance to my kitchen.
- Black Walnut Wooden Spatula. This spatula gets the job done and looks good while doing it. It’s been treated with at least 4 cycles of soaking, sun-drying, hand-sanding, and oiling. It will not get rough and grainy over time.
- Kuhn Rikon Wine and Champagne Bottle Stopper. It locks flavor in and air out with a rubber seal ring. It keeps your champagne fresh and crisp.
- DIY Grapefruit Bitters Kit . Bitters elevate a drink, dish—really anything for which you want to add a level of complexity. This kit allows the mad scientist to come out and play.
And then I have two other items that wouldn’t fit in my cute little box, but I still wanted to tell you about! The first is an innovative wine carafe. There’s a stick in the middle that keeps it cold.
Starbucks Christmas Blend. This one is just a bonus because it’s my favorite coffee. I look forward to it every holiday season and when I drink it at 5 in the morning, it does it’s job. I love coffee. And I love Starbucks Christmas Blend. You should buy it for someone stocking. If your name is Joe, you should buy it for my stocking.
*Some of these links contain affiliate links. I will only share things I actually endorse.