Valentine’s Day is in 11 days. If you’re looking for more ideas for the man or woman in your life, I’ve put together a Valentine’s Day Gifts for him list and a Valentine’s Day gifts for her list. It’s only February 3, so you still have some time to decide, just not much!
Listen ya’ll, I went with stereotypes. Stereotypes exist for a reason. Don’t get all judge mcjudgey on me. I realize that he can like copper pots and she can like grill spatulas. As my friend Tiffany says, don’t make me disclaimer this.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
First up, here is a list of Valentine’s Day gifts for him.
- Cigar Knife. High quality Italian. Can be passed down to sons and grandsons.
- The Food Lab. Cannot get over how much I am loving this book. Everyone needs a copy.
- Chef’s Knife.
- Son of Bourye Whiskey.
- Slate-Blue Cross-Back Kitchen Apron with Slate Ties.
- Cast Iron Waffle Iron. I have yet to meet a man who doesn’t love waffles.
- Extra Large Grill Spatula.
- Sriracha Margarita Mix. What is it with men and sriracha?
- Contemporary Japanese Wine Opener.
- Cuisinart Private Reserve Wine Cellar.
- Staub Marin Blue Coq au Vin.
- Hidden Quote Summer Pie Plate 9″—His Pie. Men and their mother’s pies.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
On to my favorite list, Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her. I’ll be honest, these are all just things I’m hoping Joe will buy me, especially number five. Maybe one of ya’ll be a gem and show him.
- Hidden Quote Summer Pie Plate 9″—Her Pie. People should know who’s pie is who’s.
- Crimson Cross-Back Kitchen Apron with Graphite Gray Ties.
- Berry Basket.
- Handmade Porcelain Textured Dinnerware 3-Piece Set.
- Mauviel Copper 10-Piece Cookware Set. This is true love. If you love your girl at all you will buy her these.
- Amor Chocolate Heart.
- Rift Cut White Oak Ice Bucket.
- The Food Lab.
- Cocktail and Champagne Coupe (Set of 2). These are all the rage right now for cocktails.
- Fresh Soil-Dipped Wooden Spoons (Set of 3).
- KitchenAid Espresso Artisan Stand Mixer. My sister in law is the only girl I’ve ever met who doesn’t want one.
- Porcelain Honey Pot. It’s so pretty.
What’s on your wish list?